"MemoryCalc" is a calculator with memory-keys that very useful.
It can store up to six values in the memory-keys (m1 to m6) and display the memorized values on the top keys.
When the memory-key with a memorized value is pressed, that value will be input.
You can use it to make a note of the results and also you can register frequently-used values.
The memorized values are stored even if you quit the application.
In addition, it can also display the title of each memory-key arbitrary.
== Features ==
- It can store up to six figures.You can reuse the memorized values.
- Display any title to each memory key.
- With key selector switch tap sound on / off. You can choose from two types of sound.
- Support for copy and paste. (Please hold down the calculator screen)
- It is equipped with Back Space key. (It is "off" by default)
- Support URL scheme. (memorycalcpd:)
== How to use ==
Keys m1 to m6
Stores the value displayed on the display, when the key with a memorized value is pressed, that value will be input.
Key MC/MAC (Memory Clear/Memory All Clear)
By pressing this key and then one of keys M1 to M6, the memory stored in that key will be cleared. By pressing this key twice, all the memories in keys M1 to M6 will be cleared.
Key GT (Grand Total)
Adds up all values memorized on keys M1 to M6.